6 night cruise from $4,950 per person*
Sales from 01 October 2021 to 30 November 2021
Discover the tranquil waterways, wildlife and rich history of New Zealand’s Marlborough Sounds on an unforgettable 7-day Kiwi adventure exploring Queen Charlotte and Pelorus Sounds, French Pass and d’Urville Island. Famed for the breath-taking beauty of their winding cobalt waterways, iconic landscapes, lush native forests, wildlife and remote coastlines these regions are also rich in early New Zealand history and the location of some of the country’s most important conservation efforts.
Cruise roundtrip from Havelock to Picton
|13 April 2022||$4,950.00*||$5,550.00*||$5,850.00*||$6,900.00*|
Additional departures: 26 April & 9 May 2022 Havelock to Picton. Itinerary & prices may vary.
Important Note: Prices are per person*.
Dress Code: Casual
• 6-night cruise onboard Heritage Explorer departing 13 April 2022
• pre/post-cruise transfers
• all meals & house drinks onboard
• expert onboard naturalist guides
• all shore excursions and activities
• Landing fees & GST
• Note: Premium drinks package can be purchased for an extra $200.00 per person*